Research & Development Projects: Construction, Forestry, Transportation,
Export, Renewable Energy, and Port Facility Revitalization
Assessment for Replacing Truck Transport of Wood Chips with Hydraulic Pipeline Transport: Onshore Movement to the Port of Eastport, Maine.
Current Research Interests:
- Construction & Development Opportunities and Strategic Alliances with Export Market Collaborators
- Assessment of Cross-Laminated Timber Markets for New England
- Feasibility Analysis of Manufacturing Cross-Laminated Timber - CLT in Maine for Export to EU Markets
- Carbon Neutral Substitution of Steel and Concrete Building Materials with Timber - CLT
- Integrating Resource and Supply for Energy Efficient Structures via CLT in Mitigation of Carbon Emissions
- Carbon Footprint Reduction, Mitigation – Sequestration and Forest Sustainability
- Techno-Economic Assessment for Replacing Truck Transport of Wood Chips with Hydraulic Pipeline Transport: Onshore Movement to the Port of Eastport, Maine.
- The Significance of Strategic Alliances in International Business
- Strategic Alliances - Partnering: A Framework for Cooperating with International Partners
- Partnering – Commitment Trust Theory in Construction & Engineering Industry
- Sustainable Development – Economics of Biomass on Greenhouse Gas Reduction
- Renewable Energy – Strategic Alliances a Legal Framework for International Trade
- Strategic Alliances for Sustainability in Forest Products Manufacturing Markets
- Lowering Barriers to Opportunities in International Renewable Energy Sector
- The Illicit Extraction of Haitian Treasures – Destruction of Haitian Citizenry toward Peasantry
- NGO’s – Personal Political Ambition and Greed – the Looting of Haiti from Within
Disclaimer: The author is an Adjunct Law Faculty member, a Mediator but does not practice law as an attorney and as such is not engaged in the unauthorized practice of law, however, he recommends that all his clients and constituents seek their own legal counsel on matters of concern and or in any dispute. Advisory content is not intended to give, and should not be relied upon for, legal advice in any particular circumstance or fact situation. No action should be taken in reliance upon the information contained in this site, without obtaining the advice of an attorney.